Are you Interested in acquiring a scholarship program In UK? AN Opportunity to study in University Of Birmingham, UK is Here.
The University of Birmingham is pleased to offer the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme to interested applicants who are looking to acquire a Postgraduate Taught Masters program at the Institution.
Application Deadline: 31st March, 2018
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries, Nigeria Included
Eligible Field of Study: Cancer Sciences, Economic Development and Regeneration, Economics.
Type: Postgraduate taught masters
Value of Scholarship: The award is financed jointly by the University and the DFID. The award will cover:
- Full tuition fees
- Maintenance stipend
- Air fare to and from the United Kingdom
- Immigration Health Surcharge costs
- A one-off arrival allowance payment of approximately £950
- Thesis expenses of £225
- Study travel grant up to £200
- Excess baggage allowance for books up to 10kg on the return flight
- Applicants are expected to hold a first degree at first class level and be under the age of 30 at the time the award begins.
- Applicants must be nationals of a Commonwealth developing country, and not at present living or studying in a developed country
- Applicants must be unable to pay to study in the United Kingdom
- Applicants must have completed their undergraduate studies
- Applicants must also have been offered a place at the University of Birmingham on one of the following postgraduate programmes:
Application Process: In order to apply for this scholarship, you must submit an application to both the University of Birmingham and the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission.
You can complete the University’s application via our online Commonwealth Shared Scholarship application form . To submit your Commonwealth Scholarship Commission application, you must complete the Commission’s Electronic Application System (EAS). Guidance on completing this form can be found at http://cscuk.dfid.gov.uk/apply/shared-scholarships/info-candidates.
Visit The Official Website For More Information